Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Blacklight flashlight review

This review is from: Esco-Lite 395 nM 51 UV Ultraviolet LED flashlight Blacklight 3 AA Battery (Sports) Good midsized 51 UV LED flashlight, the black aluminum housing feels sturdy, the on/off switch is covered in rubber, it has a good solid click when you press it. All 51 LEDs lit up, it puts out a strong light, not so visible to the naked eye, but shine it on something that flouresces and it lights that up brightly. I shined it on my rug and was shocked to see all the stuff light up on it. You can see from my pictures that UV sensitive objects light up well. I did take it scorpion hunting tonight, right after a rain, I found 2 small scorpions, they lit up like a 60s blacklight poster.
I notice the head of the flashlight gets really warm when it's been on for a while, not hot like it's going to burn up, but I notice it.
I received this at a discount in exchange for my honest opinion. #PatiolightsG40 http://amzn.to/29slZNg

No comments:

Post a Comment