Wednesday, July 27, 2016

These are the last measuring spoons you will ever buy...

... Unless someone swipes them from you! They would also make a great gift!


I cook and bake, I've had and used lots of different measuring spoons over the years,  I have to say, honestly, these are the best measuring spoons I've had the pleasure of using! They are heavy duty, these aren't going to bend or break. The craftsmanship is superb, the metal is thick, smooth and it's nice to have the measurements engraved deeply into the handle, it is not going to rub or wear off, ever...  The spoon part is narrow so even the largest one will easily fit into your spice jars.

The ring that holds these together is not a split ring but the kind of ring like you find in a binder,  it opens easily but will not open by accident, it is simple to get it open if you want or need the spoons separate.


The spoons nest together quite nicely. These feel substantial, solid and I will enjoy using these for years to come.  #lnkitchen #WrethaReviews


I received this free in exchange for my honest opinion /review.

No comments:

Post a Comment