Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Sagano natural shoe deodorizer plugs review

Basically these are small bags of activated charcoal made from bamboo,  you stick them in your shoes and they are supposed to prevent odors,  I think the key word here is PREVENT, I doubt very seriously these would do much for shoes that already have a stench problem. Odor is caused by bacteria, they like warm, moist, dark places, they LOVE shoes, so to keep your shoes from becoming odiferous, you must remove at least one of the things these bacteria want & need to thrive.



Enter these plugs,  they help absorb moisture, by doing that, you disrupt the life cycle of the bacteria, thus reducing the population and the odor they emit.



My only wish is they were bigger, I don't know for a fact that having bigger plugs would really do anymore than these do now,  perhaps it's just our perception that bigger is better,  or thinking it needs to physically touch all the inside parts of your shoes to work...



Bottom line, get these before you have stinky pinkies. #saganofresh #WrethaReviews




I received this free in exchange for my honest opinion /review.



No comments:

Post a Comment