Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I can see in the dark

CVlife 800 lumens Cree xml t6 LED rechargeable flashlight review. Ever heard of Cree LEDs? I had heard they were good,  but they are more expensive,  I didn't want to spend the money on something I wasn't sure would be much better than the LED flashlights you can get from the dollar stores...  Wow was I ever wrong about that!


This flashlight rocks! From the first time I clicked it on,  I was super impressed with the quality of the flashlight and the brightness of the beam. It has 5 modes,  bright (almost blinding), medium, low, strobe and SOS. It comes with a rechargeable battery and 2 ways to plug it up, a car charger and a USB charger,  you can also use standard AAA batteries (3 of them).

You can focus the beam from very tight to a wide flood pattern.  Did I mention it's BRIGHT and throws a long way, some 700 feet...

It has a black aluminum body,  it's near 7 inches long,  comes in a green tactical type case with foam padding, it's a good place to store the chargers, USB cord and other parts when not in use. I received this at a discount in exchange for my honest review.

I created a video review
https://youtu.be/pFZXDmYoySI


#WrethaReviews # flashlight #CVlife

1 comment: