Sunday, July 24, 2016

BroSolar motion sensor security light review



I've been wanting to get a motion activated solar powered security light for a while, not because we live in a dangerous place, but to have a light that would come on automatically when we walked within range, this fits the bill nicely.

It's bright, it comes on promptly, it goes off quickly. It has 3 settings (plus off), one comes on brightly when it gets dark and stays on until it runs out of juice, two stay on dimly but gets brighter when someone walks within range, three stays off until someone walks within range. I'm keeping mine set on three.

I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 because of how hard it is to move the switch, other than that, it's good in every other way. # broSolar #WrethaReviews

I received this free in exchange for my honest opinion /review


No comments:

Post a Comment