Wednesday, July 27, 2016

AYL LED rechargeable flashlight review

I love this light,  a little background, I live 100% off grid, on a mountain side, in the high desert of far west Texas, we have some of the darkest skies in the USA, we do not have street lights or the such, I have to hike up (and down) my mountain to get to the road where I park,  once the sun goes down, it's DARK! I have purchased dozens of cheap dollar store LED flashlights over the years,  they last a month on average before they begin to fail to light up,  something I don't need to happen to me out here.


I had heard of these Cree LEDs and wondered if they were worth the price, I'm here to tell you, they ARE!  This flashlight uses the Cree LED, it's bright, it throws a beam of light that illuminates the trail and plenty on the sides to make me feel safe and secure as I hike up and down my mountain at night. The beam can be focused from a near pinpoint to a super wide field.


It comes with a separate charger for the battery,  that is nice on several levels,  first if you have other devices that use that kind of battery, you can charge them on it,  and if you need to charge the battery for the flashlight,  you can still use your flashlight (using the AAA batteries).


I give this flashlight a big thumbs up.  #AYLFlashlight #WrethaReviews

✅ Silver anodized and textured aluminum body

✅ Ability to focus the light

✅ 2 ways to power, AAA batteries (not included) or a rechargeable battery (included)

✅ Bright Cree LED

✅ Glass lens (not cheap plastic)

✅ Includes a separate charger for the battery that plugs into a regular electric outlet

✅ Includes a belt clip and a lanyard strap for your wrist or to hang the flashlight



I received this free in exchange for my honest opinion /review



No comments:

Post a Comment