Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Almost blown away ;) 😎

Elechomes EH101 360° rotational rechargeable portable personal fan.  This little personal fan is a powerhouse,  it's not going to push air like it's big brothers,  but for a small fan,  it works pretty well.


This fan can sit on its base or can clip on, it's rechargeable using a USB cord (included),  it's a little noisy but not too much.  I like that I can take it with me without worrying about where to plug it in.


It is fully adjustable on 2 axis,  so it can face in any direction.  The air flow is also adjustable from barely moving to full blast.
I received this at a discount in exchange for my honest review.

https://youtu.be/fitg5bORlG4


#USBFAN #WrethaReviews

UPDATE:
Yesterday I took it with me on my way to work,  I don't have A/C in my truck at the moment so it felt good to have moving air even when I was stopped.  I guesstimate that it ran for about 2 hours before it stopped but wanted to know for sure how long it would run on a full charge. I put it on the charger overnight,  today I turned it on at 2:30 and ran it on full force carrying it with me everywhere I went. It stopped running at 4:15,  so it ran, on a full charge,  on high power for an hour and 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment